The company is a leading global provider of comprehensive real estate and investment management services. We serve clients locally, regionally and internationally from offices in over 100 markets on five continents. Whether our clients’ real estate needs converge on a single market or take them to a range of global destinations, 7,425 company professionals stand ready to provide integrated investment, transaction, and management services.
- Responsibility for accounts payable area;
- Contract review;
- US GAAP monthly closing;
- Monthly accruals postings;
- Managing of intercompany payables;
- Performing transfers and payments, posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records;
- Ensure financial records under the area of responsibility are maintained in compliance with all accepted regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions;
- Ensure that currency control requirements are met;
- Execute accounts reconciliation process on daily / weekly/ monthly basis and other internal controls;
- Expenses control (control expenses on the alignment with the current agreements with suppliers, expense reports checking, correspondence etc);
- Perform compliance of documents and financial records according to Russian statutory accounting and tax requirements;
- Participation in annual audit and tax reconciliations to local tax authorities;
- Participation in monthly financial closure;
- Taking part in internal / external / tax audits;
- Communication with international support teams.
- Degree in economics / finance / accounting;
- 4+ years of relevant experience with the multinational company;
- Experience with international accounting programs (knowledge of People Soft is a plus);
- Good English (oral and written);
- Responsibility, accuracy, attention to details.