Company is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, non governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. Company help clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. Over nearly a century, company has built a firm uniquely equipped to this task.
Position & Key Result Areas (output of the position)
As an industry expert, you will support our consulting teams, leadership and clients on all aspects of Russian and CIS banking and insurance markets. You will perform a wide range of research tasks, from supporting engagements teams with industry data, knowledge and expertise to updating company proprietary models and tools for the region and developing perspectives on a variety of topics relevant to the clients.You will be a part of our global Knowledge Network working with colleagues in Moscow and internationally. In the course of your work, you will gain deep insights into banking and insurance markets in Russia&CIS through client engagements and knowledge sharing with global financial institutions network. You will face new intellectual challenges daily and benefit from a well-defined career path that will help you continuously develop your skills.
- Required 1-2 years of relevant experience related to the financial sector, professional experience in business analysis and information retrieval
- Finance / economics university degree with a high GPA
- Knowledge of the Russian / CIS banking and insurance markets
- Understanding of bank and insurance financial reporting
- Excellent business judgment, and understanding of basic economic and financial concepts and terminology
- Financial data and knowledge collection, analysis and synthesis skills
- Strong conceptual abilities, analytical mindset, and strong numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Intellectual curiosity and an investigative mind