We are looking for a talented and creative individual to join our collaborative high frequency trading research team, which develops predictive signals and automated strategies that trade on markets all over the world. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of exchanges along with their relevant micro-structure, in addition to a keen interest in the pricing of financial assets on global markets and the evolution of price discovery in financial marketplaces.
- Implement and deploy quantitative trading strategies across multiple asset classes, spanning the 23-hour trading day.
- Collaborate with team members to research new methods for expanding the ability of strategies to increase risk, in addition to working towards enabling trading on new markets.
- Help and support the development of a robust quantitative research framework using various programming languages.
- Quickly prototype new ideas and use sophisticated statistical techniques to evaluate results.
- Perform quantitative analysis on production strategy behavior; iterate to obtain unparalleled knowledge in market micro-structure.
- Masters or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject preferred
- 2+ years of experience in electronic trading
- Strong programming skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills