Machine Intelligence Technology (MIT) Lab is a department of Alibaba- DAMO, the core research institute of Alibaba. In this lab, a group of leading scientists and engineers in Beijing, Hangzhou, Seattle and the Silicon Valley are devoted to the research of the most cutting-edge AI technologies in the world, such as image processing, speech recognition and natural language processing. Machine translation is one of the diverse research topics of the MIT lab. For Alibaba’s globalization strategy, it also becomes one of the most important infrastructure of AliExpress, Alibaba.com, Lazada. Now we are building the Russia machine translation team in Moscow to develop better translation technology in collaboration with the teams across the world. We believe that Alibaba break the barrier of cross- language communication and promote the cross- border business in the world with help of you. If you fulfill the following conditions, please join us and work together achieve this great goal.
- Minimum 2 years experience in famous IT companies as a development engineer.
- Good at programming, proficient in java development language, familiar with jvm, web development, caching, distributed architecture, messaging middleware and other core technologies. Some Experience in building core algorithms for recommendation systems, data mining, machine learning, or artificial intelligence in a commercial setting is preferred.
- Proficient in the mainstream Java EE open source framework, can understand its principles and mechanisms, such as Spring, iBatis, struts.
- Familiar with mySql and other RDBS, or nosql database technology. Some sql optimization experience.
- Prior experience of building micro services and working with service oriented architecture is a big plus.
- Fluency in English is required, must be able to work comfortably with geographically distributed teams and diverse culture backgrounds.